Gamma and Korean

Assalamualaikum and hello readers!!
Minah Saleh is here to write something about my day today.  It's cool and boring. Just learning the same thing but alhamdulillah my results getting better.   This evening, I've to go to school before 4.00 p.m. 'cause there will Gamma's team today.  What today? What Gamma?  Training of course for SukanTara tomorrow.  
I'd been choosen for Race and ______________(perbarisan).  So happy... *shiny eyes*. oh talking about 'Shiny',  I very like Korean or K-Pop!!!!  Shinee is one of them.  But I like most Super Junior (suju) and Girls' Generation (SNSD).  So like it!!!   I very like their songs, 'Sorry Sorry', 'Genie', 'Hoot', 'Bonamana' and some from others like 'Like this or That' and 'Run Devil Run'.  He he he he....  any crazy of Koreans please comment this post okay!! Follow me too!!
There are some pictures of them:


This is Super Junior.  The members are Leeteuk, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kibum, Hankyung, Ryeowook, Kangin, Yesung and Siwon!! There's 13 members, guys!!! But now it is 10 only.   Next year or this year, Leeteuk and Heechul will leave the band to join the army.  They are 30 now.   ^^-  Cute and cool.  I'm crazy to Leeteuk and Heechul.  Their songs are Bonamana, Sorry Sorry, No Other, Super Girl, Rokugo, Miracle, Dancing out, Believe and many more. Hihihi..


Who is this?  They are Girls' Generation, also known as (aka) SNSD.  I forget what's SNSD mean to.  There are 9 members and all of them is cute and sexy.  This picture is their song, Gee.   Oh yes,  their songs are Gee, Genie, Hoot, Oh!, Let's Talk About Love, Dear Mom, Way to Go! and many more.  


This is SHINee.  I don't know about them and only know that that all of them are 5.


Guess who are they?   Coed School!!  There are 10 members, six girls and four boys.  This is the song Biribom Biribom. Another song is Too Late.  I like these two songs.  I don't know if they have more songs.  That's all, okay? 


And ... who is this? If you can read, just read the words.  Orang Caramel have three members.  Their songs are Magic Girl and A~ing!   So cute and nice.  I only like their songs but not the members. He he he he!!

Hey, there's more band of Korean.  Just look for yourself okay!!!  
Assalamualaikum.  Sincerely, Minah Saleh aka D' Black Writer.  

0 orang hitam:

Sila Tinggalkan Link

Not even the detectives, but I can sense your existence by your LINKS. ;)
Segala benda di dalam blog ni sepenuhnya milik D' BLACK WRITER. 2011-2012