ReSuLtS

Assalamualaikum, this is time for Minah Saleh. Minah Saleh is taking part from Minah Melayu Sejati.  Farihah le tu...  Minah Saleh wanna type something about Results for UPPM 2!! What is meaning of UPPM 2?  I think it is Ujian Penilaian Prestasi Murid...  well.. I think so... and this is it!!!

BM 1 = 80%
BM 2 = 92%
BI = 83%
SCIENCE = 78%
MATHEMATICS = 84%
_____

Agama Islam = 88%
K. Tempatan = 74%
K. Hidup = 74%
B. Arab = 82%

So how's?  I think it's okay...  but I want to work hard more!!!   I still grateful to Allah 'cause  give me a good results.   Alhamdulillah...   Minah Saleh is smiling.  Watching Indonesia's drama.  What a drama... 

I have been chosen to race in my Gamma *rumah sukan* .... kyaa!!!  You know, in race, I always get first place from last.. kyahahahaha..... just kidding.... ufufufuffuu....

Sincerely,
D' Black Writer
aka 
Farihah
aka 
Minah Saleh 
aka
Fasyahna Syah Shuhaimi (novelis name)

0 orang hitam:

Sila Tinggalkan Link

Not even the detectives, but I can sense your existence by your LINKS. ;)
Segala benda di dalam blog ni sepenuhnya milik D' BLACK WRITER. 2011-2012